Stabilized panoramic heads «ACTIVE HEAD Z»
«ACTIVE HEAD Z» is a remotely controlled panoramic head made from a light-weight alloy, having three- axial stabilization.
The characteristics of the model:
- improved stabilization level allows tougher exploitation conditions, leaving the picture stable;
- higher angular velocity on all axes comparing to the X-series;
- decent design;
- compact size;
- light weight of the head itself;
- convenient and fast rebalancing of the head during lens exchange;
- 360° turning of the camera;
- reliability in work;
- quick assembling;
- remote control over object-glass parameters (focus, aperture, zooming);
- compatibility with different camera types: ARRIFLEX, BETACAM, MOVIECAM, RED, HD, Viper etc.
This model perfectly suits all types of cranes, remotely controlled platforms, helicopter systems etc.
The operating characteristics of Active Head Z:
|Power supply||220V~ +/-15% *1,5А|
|Alternative supply||12V +/-0,7V *20А|
|Course angular speed||130 digsec|
|Tangage angular speed||120 digsec|
|Roll angular speed||100 digsec|
|Angular acceleration (without axes)||190 digс2|