Camera crane POLECAM
Lightweight compact crane with a digital camera, has a composite carbon fiber boom. The crane is mounted on a standard tripod, which is part of a kit, has a panoramic two-axis head and a remote control. Panning when shooting at 360 degrees. The camcorder is equipped with wide-angle lens.
In the kit there are 3-wheel truck for a tripod and need to quickly mounted. Reference monitor is installed separately at a distance of 2 meters from the crane. Digital camcorder has a video output standard HD SDI and is compatible with all professional modern outside broadcast van. The crane can be operated autonomously from its own batteries, and from 220 V. In the presence of a complete set of all the necessary cables to connect to outside broadcast van length of 200 meters.
In use, included in the kit, scan converter and video processor video output has several options for video standards. For information on color video camera included a control panel settings camcorder OCP-399 of Ikegami.
Due to the materials and construction boom full weight does not exceed 2.5 kg. At the end of the crane can be easily disassembled and packed in coffers, which can easily be transported in the boot a car.
- Fits in places difficult shots;
- Set of easy to transport.
- For the transport set you need - a car.
- Service kit - two men, the camera man and assistant.
- Mounted boom length - 1,2; 2,4, 3,6 4,8; 6 meters.
- Build time and connecting to outside broadcast van - 1,5 hours (without laying their cables)
- Build time and connecting to outside broadcast van - 2,5 hours (with padding their cables)
- camcorder lens has an angle of 90 degrees in the horizontal plane.
- Maximum length of cable for installation to the outside broadcast van (including management of outside broadcast van) - 200 meters.
- Maximum length of cable for installation to the outside broadcast van (including the location of the control panel next to the Crapo) 375 meters.
- Maximum payout to outside broadcast van signal signal HD (based management in outside broadcast van) - 30 meters.
Connection kit and technical specifics:
- 1. The video signal at the output set has the following standards: HD SDI. SD SDI, Component, Composite. Formats 4x3, 16x9. Connector on your own video to connect to outside broadcast van - BNC.
- 2. One-way communication from outside broadcast van to the crane operator (line-out with outside broadcast van). Connector and cable to connect to outside broadcast van - Canon XLR 3 pin.
- 3. Tilly - The connector on the cable to connect to outside broadcast van - Canon XLR 3 pin.
- 4. Block OCP-399 of Ikegami for data and control settings of your camcorder is placed in the outside broadcast van.
- 5. For synchronization in outside broadcast van, the video signal from a crane, in the presence of a professional video processor KRAMER SP-11D, synchronization is provided by any video signal standard PAL.